CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Just Breathe...

This has been a crazy week. The girls have been a little extra difficult which absolutely wears me out. Add to that a baby who started really crawling and pulling up and getting into everything. Needless to say, my days have been full of my kids and trying to make it to bedtime without losing my mind.

On top of everything, there are some things going on around here that are just inherently stressful. And while I try not to get too worked up about it all, this week has just felt like one thing after another.

Last night we had some little visitors over.



My niece and nephew came over for dinner and to play while their Mommy and Daddy were at a doctor appointment. So for a couple hours last night we had two 3 1/2-year-olds, two 2-year-olds and an 8-month-old. WOW! They were really good, though. We had dinner and then watched a movie and read books. Sweet babies.

But today is Friday. Which means I'll have an extra pair of hands (Jared's) to help me all weekend - well, except for when the Hogs play because I can't compete with Razorback football! ha! We have some fun things planned for Saturday morning and I hope it goes smoothly.

Right now, I'm just thankful for a few minutes this morning where I feel like I've been able to catch my breath. The girls are playing nicely and Mika is content in her bouncy toy for a minute.

And just because it cracks me up... here is a picture of my Laila's insane bed hair. I don't think we could make it stick out like that if we tried. Poor baby. ha!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Go Hogs!

1 comment:

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

love the hair:) when it cools again they can play outside, that will help:))) and I will help when I can:) hugs little mama