CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

It was a Merry Christmas....

Our Christmas was full of surprises and blessings, fun and family, and the most wonderful memories.

We celebrated with most of our family.

We traveled through crazy floods.

We laughed.

I cried.

We ate amazing food.... oh the cookies! Note: being pregnant at Christmas time is NOT good for my weight gain goals :)

We played games.

We saw the wonder in our children's eyes as we celebrated the greatest gift of all.

We shared love with each other by giving gifts, both small and big.

We had toilets that didn't work.

We burned chocolate.

We were most of all incredibly blessed, more than we've ever been, and we didn't take one second of our Christmas Week for granted.


** I have some pictures and many more details that I want to share, mostly because I don't want to forget one moment of this Christmas. But today I'm getting ready to go to the doctor and I have laundry and cleaning to catch up on.... and I'm planning a little something fun for the girls for the week so I'm not sure when I'll get to the LONG Christmas post. But it will come!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

it has been wonderful:) waiting to her wht the dR says:) hugs and love nad miss you