CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sneak Peek at the Party...

We had Mika's first birthday party Sunday afternoon. My sweet friend, Vickie, offered to take pictures for us (it doubled as homework for her photography class). She gave me the CDs with the pictures on them last night. There are waaaaaaaay too many to share with you. I'm still going through them myself. But they are absolutely perfect. Vickie is extremely talented behind the camera and it helps that my baby is a pretty darn cute subject to photograph!

So.... here is a glimpse at how we celebrated our "baby" girl! We had a Valentine's themed party - lots of pink, purple, red, glitter, hearts, and of course, zebra print! It was perfect.

The Birthday Girl!

Chocolate frosting this time. Nanny made this cake for Mika (she's made all three of the girls' first birthday cakes!!).

Daddy and his little girl. 

I have some more pictures to share, but for some reason Blogger is flipping them sideways and I'm too tired to figure it out tonight. We are supposed to get snowed in tomorrow which should leave me plenty of time to figure out this picture issue. So.... that's all folks!

Good night, stay warm!
Love.

\

No comments: