CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

As Promised...

A Vacation Post!!! I know... a couple weeks late, but better late than never!

The girls and I headed out with Nanny to visit my sister in Biloxi, MS. That was one long car
ride.... but we had a good time! Here are the highlights...

We ate at some good restaurants...

We went to a pumpkin patch and corn maze...

We had ice cream at Marble Slab Creamery - one of my all-time favorites! It was fun to share that with my girls... and they loved it as much as I do!


We went to the beach.... the girls' first time. My Crazy Girl loved it which is no shock to anyone who knows her.... My Little Doll did not enjoy herself AT ALL. She screamed and cried anytime she touched the sand. I felt bad for taking her picture while she was screaming, but I had to capture that memory!


And finally we ended our trip with dinner out and a milkshake. P and I shared it and we tried to talk L into to sharing with us, but as you can see.... she found something she wanted more!


It is so fun doing things with my children and experiencing things with them. They had a great time on our little vacation.... the only thing we were missing was Daddy. He'll be with us on our next vacation though!

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!!!!

No comments: