CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

I've been bad...

I just realized I haven't posted in a week. And to top it off, I have pictures on my camera that I keep meaning to upload and post but I haven't. So here you go.... a post that will cover the past week or so and there are no pictures to show you!

Weekend:
Last weekend we had a great time. J and I had dinner Saturday night with some sweet friends (Robyn, if you are reading this, I missed you!). The other operations manager at J's work and his wife had us over for dinner. They were so sweet!!! It was such a good time getting to know them and eating good food! The girls were supposed to go with us but my dad was missing them A LOT so he drove down after work on Saturday (tax season has him working Saturdays) and kept them for us. We loved getting to spend that time with him :)

Sunday afternoon, while the girls were napping, J and I decided to re-arrange our living room. So my darling husband moved all the furniture around (every piece).... I couldn't help since I can barely move myself around. We love it! It makes our living room feel more like a living room.

Monday:
I had a doctor appointment Monday.... all is well. I saw the Nurse Practitioner since my doc was in a delivery. We are still set for February 4. And I'm starting to think we are actually going to make it to then. I just knew this whole pregnancy that Little Miss would come early, but now that I'm all ready for that to happen I think she's decided to hang on until the last moment. At least I'm getting to FULLY enjoy this pregnancy. The exciting thing is that Mika Lynn will be here in less than 2 weeks! We are all so ready!!!

The rest of the week:
I have spent the rest of the week in my PJs. I'm too pregnant to maneuver my children in and out of carseats and shopping buggies and around stores so we have stayed home every day this week. J has been working late or we would have done things with him in the afternoons. I am more and more tired every day and I'm sleeping less and less at night. I'm swelling more and more and baby girl is riding low in my belly but she's still hanging in there. It will be nice when I feel good again, and I know J and the girls will be ready for that too!

However, I've had some sweet moments with my girls this week, curled up on the couch or in the bed watching movies and loving on each other. Those moments are usually followed by craziness but I'm loving all of it! I find myself thinking every day that in a couple of weeks things will change forever and it won't be just my two girls and me here all day. I can't wait to have M here with us, but I am also really cherishing these moments before she gets here, knowing I will never have this time with P and L back.

Sounds like a couple of little girls are waking up from their naps and will want to play with their Mommy... hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Note: I'm posting this without re-reading it because of the girls getting up, so excuse any errors or sentences that don't make sense. :)

3 comments:

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

it will not be long and miss m will be here, callme if you need to get out, I can come over and keep the girls and will come over monday so you will not have to load them up:))) hugs

Jill said...

Love seeing a new post from you!

Post pics of the new living room set-up!

Can't believe ML will be here in 2 weeks...so exciting!!

Rhonda Rae said...

how exciting cant wait to meet lil miss M btw did you notice you put her name in this blog. idk if you ment to put incase you want 2 change that i thought id tell you