CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So far this week....

MDO (a.k.a. school) Part 2.

First, I promise that I won't give you a MDO update/recap each week... but since I blogged earlier this week about our second day of MDO I thought I'd let you know how it was. Great! We took Big Sis at 9:00 this morning. Thankfully the rain held off long enough to allow me to get her inside, while toting Little Sis, without getting wet. After kisses goodbye, we were off.

Little Sis and I ran errands and took naps and had lunch (at home, nothing exciting) and went back to pick up Big Sis at 2:00. Perfect day... she did well. The only issue is that she wants to constantly take her shoes off.... why is this? She loves taking her shoes off and doesn't like to wear them when she is supposed to. However, she will wear a pair of my shoes ALL DAY!

Tomorrow is the big day... hopefully! I can't wait to see this baby on the monitor again.... eeee, I'm getting so excited! I wish I could think of a fun way to tell all of our family and friends whether its a boy or a girl, but I've got nothing.

And finally, because I'm a proud momma, here is a picture for you....

This baby loves to go sit by herself (she usually goes by one of our doors) and "read" books. How cute is she? And I'm so proud that she loves books already.... both of my girls do! I have visions of us laying around, reading, on rainy days in the future. So sweet!

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm so looking forward to hearing about my new nephew!! :)

Love the pic of L. She is precious.

LY!