CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Post...

Easter was our first Sunday in church as a family of 5. It was so nice and Mika did great in service. Of course the big girls had a blast in their classes as well!

Getting all five of us ready was a little crazy. So I asked Jared to take pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses while I finished dressing Mika and this is what I found when I uploaded the pictures from the camera this morning....

One lonely picture that isn't even that good. Not exactly how I would have done it, but ok! :) Don't you just love the mess in my house!

I did manage to get a few pictures of Mika - her first Easter!!!


The big girls had matching dresses and Mika's had the same colors. She looked precious! They all did... I guess I'll have to dress them all up again and take fake Easter pictures. I know Mimi and Nanny are expecting to see pictures.

We had Easter lunch and festivities at Nana's house.... always fun! I missed the Easter Egg hunt so I don't have any pictures of that :( I know it isn't a big deal, but I've been a little sad that I missed out on the egg hunt. Maybe I'll catch it next year. I did get pictures of them playing with their money-filled eggs after the hunt...

Peyton with her cousins.... 

With Aunt Fecia and NeeNee


Hope you all had a happy Easter!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Their dresses were so cute! Where were you during the hunt??? I'm sorry you missed it.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

sry you missed thehunt, I did not realize you were feeding Mika or we could of waited:))) next year you will be there for sure:) and maybe I will tell your where the prize egg is and let you find it for Mika!! Now that will for sure help along with some chocolate!