CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our computer...

has been sick. We got a virus but it is thankfully fixed now!

I've been without internet or computer for nearly a week now. I haven't really missed it too much. I needed a break as this has been a horrible week for me. I've been struggling with some things and have had my feelings hurt a few times - which is pretty normal for me (I tend to be a little sensitive) but I'm having a harder than normal time getting over it.

Then today, I took my baby for her 2 month check up (2 months already?!?!?!) and she spent the afternoon screaming in pain - from her shots and she had a belly ache. It is so hard when I'm doing all I can to help her and it doesn't seem to be helping.... so I just held her and whispered in her ears. Thankfully the big girls played pretty well on their own so I could focus on baby.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day and I'm sure I'll be up all night dwelling on it.

I'll upload some Easter pictures tomorrow... right now I have to feed a sweet baby and put her to bed. I love being a Mommy!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm sorry it has been a hard week. I hope the rest of your week is better and that Mika feels better soon, as well.

Love you!