CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Things Are Still Crazy....

I really feel like I can't get it together, like I can't breathe, like my world is a funnel cloud and I, along with everything else in my life, am just swirling about.

We've moved.
We are still trying to sell our old house.
I have a garage full, FULL, of stuff that I need to get organized but can't seem to find the time to do it.
I've barely seen Jared over the past 3 weeks.
I've barely been home the past 3 weeks.
I have a list of things I need from Target but I can't seem to get my bootie there.
Allergies. Allergies have hit my kids and it is miserable.

I could go on and on.
I can't seem to catch up and I don't like how it feels. I feel like I have more things to do than can ever get done. Just part of life, I guess.

However, in the midst of all the craziness, I've been able to enjoy some of my FAVORITE things...
My sister came into town so I got to spend a couple of days with her!
Nanny made an impromptu visit over the weekend - time with her is always a blessing!
I get to spend my days with these three babies....
Watching them grow... before my eyes. 

Laughing at their wonderful personalities.

And loving on them. It doesn't get any better.

And I've even had a date with my sweetie. 

I'm so very thankful that even though my life is so crazy right now, I have such wonderful things and people to fill my time!

However, I still need to get some of my stuff done!!! :)

2 comments:

Elaina Weaver said...

So glad you can see the good in all that craziness.

Girl, do you need me to go to Target for you. I don't mind at all if you send me a list. :)

Praying you find some calm in the craziness.

Jill said...

Read this post on my phone last night and then wasn't able to comment, because it died.

I'm glad you guys are finally in the new house and I'm praying the house sells soon...can't imagine the stress from having both. I know the stress from having things left to organize too, but try not to worry about it - it will be there for when you have time to go through it. Maybe set a goal of one box a day? :) So glad you've had time with Whit & Nanny!

Love the pics of the girls...so cute!