CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Lasagna Night....

Lasagna night is always a fun night at our house... and it is ALWAYS a bath night!

Peyton isn't a huge fan of lasagna, but she will eat some for a biscuit (she doesn't get bread unless she eats her meal or she will just eat bread - just like her Momma!). And this is usually what her plate looks like at the end of the meal...

Laila is a completely different story.... she is my good eater. In fact, she will make herself sick if I let her eat as much as she wants. And she enjoys every minute of her meals. See...

And this is Laila's plate at the end of most meals...

I love these girls and how different they are! And I love lasagna night!

2 comments:

Elaina Weaver said...

Love Love the pic of Laila!!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness - that pic of Laila is SO cute!! That's one for the baby book!! :) Love it.