CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Too Much To Do...

I have a HUGE list of things to do this week. I mean It covers about three pages! Yikes! I make a list for everything... I love lists! This week, however, it has gotten a little out of control! We are having a birthday party Saturday evening at our house so I have to prepare for that on top of all the normal stuff that needs to be done.

I'm a little overwhelmed at how much I need to do. I'm hoping the girls decide to cooperate with me and let me get some stuff done during the day so I can actually sleep at night rather than staying up and tackling my list. We shall see. Whenever I get this way, I always think of my grandmother and how hard she worked and how she was able to still care for her eleven children and her husband. It makes my list of things to do not seem so long and daunting. :) Nevertheless, it will be a busy week around the house.

Just so you know what I'm talking about here is an little snippit from my To-Do List:

Laundry
Unpack
Make baby food
Grocery for party
Clean blinds
Hang pictures in hall bath
Clean up flower beds
Normal housework
And much, much more!

So I'm going to go put the computer up and get back to work!

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hear ya! The to-do list never ends. It sure puts it into perspective when you think about 11kids! Wow! Good luck...It will all come together. :)

Elaina Weaver said...

Jen, the summer is definitely flying by. I can't believe I start workshops at the end of this month. Crazy!!