CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sunny Saturday...

The end of January and the temps are in the 70's. CRAZY!

Jared has been out of town this week and he got home in the middle of the night last night. We were so happy to wake up with him home! We spent the whole day just hanging out as a family. The weather was beautiful, so after naps we all headed outside. Mika has never really played outside much but she loved every minute of it. This makes me ready for Spring.

I grabbed the camera and got some cute shots of the girls. There are a few.... so enjoy!



They decided to trade bikes... it didn't last long. 



First time in the swing.... she thought it was great!



Me and the love of my life! 

I can't even tell you how much I love this picture.... that is the sweet face that I get to see everyday and it makes my heart smile constantly.

Trampoline!

First time on the trampoline.... 

Trampoline static hair! ha!

She kept saying "night night" and laying her head down. Precious!

Let me introduce you to some of the many faces of Peyton Lou:
The thinking face

The sassy face

The happy face

And my sweet Laila.... I love that precious smile!

We have had a wonderful day and I hope you have too! Now I'm about to have a movie date with my man.....

Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Wasn't this such a beautiful day!?! It was a perfect day to enjoy outside:) Sweet pictures of your family and I love the new look of your blog!

Elaina Weaver said...

It was definitely a beautiful day today. Glad you were able to spend it as a fam. I like the pic of you and Jared...it's a good one.

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

I am so ready for more of these days!!!! looked fun!

Heather Bug said...

Can you believe how awesome the weather was this weekend???!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! We went to Pinnacle on Friday and Saturday!! :) You are so adorable and so is your family!! Love you, sweet friend!!!

Jill said...

Okay, I love all of these pictures! The one of you and Jared is so cute. And Mika's smile just makes me want to squeeze and kiss those cheeks of hers!