CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

We Left a Pile of Hair on the Floor

I have been looking forward to today all week. Peyton and I had hair appointments at our favorite salon, High Maintenance Day Spa in Conway, AR. This was Peyton's first time to get a professional haircut. We were both excited! My sweet friend (and the salon owner), Katie, hooked us up and I am so thankful. Her salon is too cute... if you are in the area, you should definitely check it out!

After a moment of freaking out, Peyton calmed down enough to get her hair cut. I didn't get any pictures of the haircut process because she made me hold her hand. Ha! But after she was done and before it was my turn, we had a quick photo shoot in the salon.


The general opinion is that she looks way older with the shorter hair. I had no idea it would change her looks so much to have short hair. She loves it though and I think it is perfect for her sweet but sassy personality. 


She's been loving her new hairdo all day! And we had a great time getting our hair cut together. It's the simple things that mean the most!

As for me, I just got my hair shaped and ready to grow out.... and I got bangs! WooWoo! I'm loving it! 

While I was getting my hair done, Peyton was walking around the salon pretending to work there. We were cracking up.... she was really into it and kept walking back and forth, talking to herself in her authoritative/mom voice. Hilarious! Katie was so sweet to help me watch her while I was in the stylist's chair.

Now that you know more than you ever wanted to about our salon experience and our new hairdos, have a good evening!