CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weekend Fun...

We spent the weekend with my dad. It was fun and relaxing and I'm so glad we went (I always am).

We really didn't do much except eat. Seriously, the minute I step foot in my dad's house I want to eat. I'm never hungry while I'm there (because I snack and eat so much) but I ate so much that I felt like I needed to detox when I got home. Ha! I haven't even stepped on the scale this week and I don't plan to either.

Saturday we went to our favorite place for lunch.... The Back Forty. Mmmmmm. World's best burgers, hands down! That was the only time I got the camera out so I'll share some pictures from our lunch - we had some friends meet us and it was a great time!

The gang...

My almost birthday girl. I LOVE this face.

Sister and her hubby! Aren't they cute? She took a pic of Jared and me but we look awful so I left it out. It's my blog so I can do what I want, right?!

Laila - she posed with a cheese stick. What can I say, the girl loves food!

Momma and Mika Lynn. I LOVE this picture of us. 

It was a fun weekend and now we are all back to normal at home. I'm so thankful that my dad is so good to us and that he has such a special relationship with my girls. He loves them like crazy and it is precious.

Well, there you go. I'm all caught up with what we've been up to. I have canvases hanging out that need to be worked on tonight so I'm cutting this post short :)

Check out my other blog if you want to see what I've been working on.

Good night y'all.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love all of these pics. The one of Laila posing with the cheese stick made me laugh! And Mika's smile is just the best. Love that baby!

Carrie said...

Two things:

1. The Back Forty is seriously the best. I eat there every time I'm in MH. I'm glad you had so much fun with your dad. :)

2. You have ANOTHER blog? I'm now subscribed. I love your stuff. :)