CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Don't Wednesday

Here we are again.... Time for I Don't Wednesday at Jenna's blog! This will be quick since it is naptime and I have A LOT to do!

Jenna’s Journey Blog

  • I don't have my baby girl's Christmas stocking finished. I've made all of ours but I am having a hard time finishing hers.... it will be done by Christmas though!
  • I don't have on real clothes today... just lounge pants and a t-shirt - it's a nasty, rainy, HOT day here and we are staying inside!
  • I don't blog as much as I would like - things have been really crazy around here lately.
  • I don't like cooked fruits. I love fruit, just not hot!
  • I don't like lemon in my water.... I just want a lot of ice in there. :)
  • I don't know how I'm going to arrange the bedrooms in our house to make room for the new baby.... I need to get on it!
That's what is on my mind today. I'm hoping to get out another post today... we'll see :)

Happy Wednesday all!

2 comments:

Elaina Weaver said...

I love your new header. Too cute. How was your trip to Branson?

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

well, that was short and sweet but a post:) I am looking forward to my averitt girls today:)