CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quickie...

Hey all. This is going to be quick as I have a lot of packing/cleaning up to do before we leave this afternoon. I'm taking the girls for a weekend away with Mimi and Nanny - Branson here we come! We are leaving Daddy home :( but he wouldn't enjoy a girly weekend anyway! We love him for letting us have this special girl bonding time!

Anyway... I heard about this GREAT giveaway that you MUST check out!

Seriously, it is wonderful. As a mom of 2 little girls with another baby on the way, I can appreciate each and every item listed and would love to have them all! I've only won one bloggy giveaway but I'm hoping to make this my second! :) Check out Natalie's blog and check out this great giveaway!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Wish me luck with my girls (one of which has been a lot to deal with lately) and our weekend adventure.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Have fun this weekend!!