CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

This week...

I thought I'd post a little pregnancy post today. It has been a while since I've blogged about this pregnancy. Today I'm 11 weeks! Woo hoo! The baby is about the size of a fig or 1 1/2 inches from head to bootie :)

I haven't been feeling that bad other than the cold I had really knocked me down. Now that I'm past that, I'm doing great. I am hungry every couple of hours but not really ever thirsty. I have to make myself drink water and juice and stuff. I haven't been craving much... although I have been eating a lot of fruit and cereal.

Weight gain.... not so much. I've actually lost between 8-10 pounds. Not sure why other than maybe because I didn't eat too much while I was sick last week. I don't have a belly picture because there isn't much to see. Maybe over the next couple of weeks I'll gain some weight back and the belly will start to pop. We'll see! I've actually been laughing because I'm within a couple of pounds of what I weighed before I got pregnant with my first child. I have been losing weight since I quit breastfeeding my second baby but still had a ways to go before I lost ALL of my baby weight... and it took me getting pregnant again to get to my goal?!?! HA!

Anyway, all is good on the pregnancy front. The girls are keeping me busy so I don't have a lot of time to think about not feeling well or being tired. We have a full weekend planned and I'm looking forward to it. Big Sis is going camping with her Mimi. This is a first and I'm sure she will love it! We have a full day tomorrow and Sunday and I'm looking forward to some one-on-one time with my baby girl.... and with the Husband! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well!


1 comment:

Jill said...

A fig...awwww!! I love hearing how big the baby is...so neat. :)

Have a good weekend!!