CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

I didn't know...

that when my sister got her first teaching job I would be working so much!

Sis called Thursday evening saying she got the job she had wanted. Then she went into panic mode. She is in meetings until Thursday of this week and has open house for the parents next Monday. And she has a bare room (well she's done a little over the weekend).

Since I'm so very protective of her and have always taken care of her, I told her not to worry. I'm going to help her on Thursday for a couple of days. I also have been making cute things for her classroom since Thursday when she called. I have been working non-stop on one project or another and that has left little time for the blog. I can't wait to show you pictures of what I've done for her, but for now that will have to wait. When I get it all done I'll take some pics and share them. Until then, I'll leave you with a list of  our projects.

Inspirational quote paintings - two done, three to go
Cute magnets - done!
Letter "K" for her bookshelf (her last name starts with K) - done!
Welcoming sign for her classroom door - done!
Crayon wreath - done!
Bulletin board - not yet :(
Curtains - not yet :(

She's doing her room in bright colors - pink, turquoise, orange, green, purple, black and white. I can't wait to see it finished!! I also have some other cute things I've made to show you, but I haven't had a chance to photograph them yet. Things should calm down after I get everything done for Whit's classroom.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Ryan and Sarah said...

While your up here I have a classroom too!! Jk! Hope you all have fun, I will have to stop by and see all your hard work!

Kim said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! It sounds so neat!!! When you're finshed come my way:)