CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Oh my....

We have been a busy bunch of bees lately and I'm SO BEHIND on blogging. I haven't been reading or composing or commenting. But we have been having lots o' fun, so I don't mind being behind. In fact, right now I'm typing on the laptop, in the playroom, on the floor, with a baby sitting in my lap... so don't expect much of a post!

I have no pictures to add, sorry.

The girls and I spontaneously decided to spend last week with my dad. It was wonderful and I will take the time to post much more detailed posts of that week asap! We got to visit some family and some old friends that I haven't seen in FOREVER! It was a great time.

I've been asked to make some shower invitations and a party banner for some people. I managed to get the invitations in the mail today! I plan on finishing the banner tonight so that I can open up my week for some future projects that I hope to be working on. :) As soon as I'm finished with the projects, I'll have some free time to get caught up on the blog.

And a final thought for today.... Is anyone else ready for Fall? It is a cool 100+ degrees here and while I love sweating as much as anyone else (ha!), I'm ready for a cool down! To make my longing for Fall worse, my sister and I did a little shopping last week and I picked up a few things for the girls for the Fall. Now I'm ready to do some serious Fall shopping (within a strict budget) and get them all set for the cooler weather.

Looks like the girls need a customer for their kitchen, so its time for me to "eat" some play food. Hope you all have a great Monday.

:)

2 comments:

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

I am sooooooo ready for fall:) hugs

Kim said...

I love summer, but I am ready for fall too!!! These past few days have been miserable!! I had to start working in my classroom this week so I understand the feeling of being behind! I like being busy though! :-) glad you're back...I've missed your posts:-)