CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sneak Peek

For your viewing pleasure.

A peek at what I've done for Whitney's classroom. She wanted me to paint some canvases with some quotes for her room.



This is my favorite of the quotes. For some reason it makes me think of Winnie the Pooh... weird, I know!


All of the projects I've completed for her so far. I love the "K" - it is pink houndstooth print with a turquoise flower and a white flower on it. There is also a bag of magnets that I made for her which I LOVE!

And one last thing....

It is almost football season so I decided I needed to paint us a Hog for our front door! Woo Pig Sooie!!!!!

This is why I've been so absent from the blog lately. I've spent a lot of time on these paintings. I hope they look good in her classroom. I'll be sure to take pictures when we get her room decorated this weekend. 

Love.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

You are so talented! I especially love the Razorback painting! Go Hogs!

Elaina Weaver said...

Too cute! You did an excellent job! I want to see a closeup of one of the magnets. I want a hog too! You should work up a price and put them on your creations blog.

Kim said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Those are amazing! Do you sell those? If not you should! Or, do a tutorial on how to make them! You are so talented!!! I LOVE them!

Jen said...

Thanks girls! I'm actually working on some pricing now, I've had a few people ask me to do something for them :) Jared has told me I should sell my paintings, but I never figured anyone would really want one! It is just something I really enjoy doing.

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

looks great!! an dyou are great too, your sister is blessed to have you as a big sissy:)