CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have a busy week planned so I won't be blogging much.... I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope to have some fun pictures to post after the holiday and I hope to get some of the fun pictures up from this past weekend. We went to the Razorback game - GO HOGS!! And I'll get pictures up of the big girls' room - that is the reason I haven't been able to blog the past few days.... the time of the girls napping at the same time has passed. I no longer have any "Mom Time" during the day and I've had a very hard time staying awake in the evenings so the blog has suffered (so have the crafts)!

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Enjoy your turkey, pie, chicken and dumplins, potatoes, red velvet cake, and whatever you love to eat on this holiday.... and remember to take some time to be thankful for something!

No comments: