CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Moving on up....

This will be a short, quick post. I've been waiting to post because we have something exciting going on in our little home this week. But I thought I'd give you all a little preview of what's coming....

Today we are waiting on a new piece of furniture that will enable two of the most precious little girls to move into the same room (and potentially drive their Momma CRAZY!). I cannot wait to get everything set up and come up with some fun stuff to put on the walls. 

I also made Christmas wreaths for the girls' rooms that you can see here. They are the perfect Christmas decorations for my girls - and I can hang them high enough so that they are out of those sweet little hands' reach!

Hope you all have a great Thursday! We'll be busy moving things around and putting my baby in a big girl bed.... be watching for pictures! :)

No comments: