CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Snack Attack....

not to be confused with the Zack Attack! ~ If you get that reference, then I applaud you!!!! :)

Today I'm having a snack attack. Seriously, I feel like I can't get enough to eat.... it isn't that I'm hungry, but I have the "need" to keep feeding myself. I know how bad this is..... so you don't have to tell me!

I hope that by sharing my crazy desire for snacks it will make me not eat anymore. That way I can write a post tomorrow telling you what a good girl I was today :) I highly doubt that I won't eat another snack today, but I can try! And also, taking the time to post is time I'm spending not eating, so that is good, right?!

I keep telling myself that Baby is having a growth spurt so it is ok to eat constantly.... ha!

That's all. Can you tell where my mind is today.... on food! There really isn't anything much going on with us today so there isn't much excitement to post about. Oh, for some reason I think my blogger is acting up.... are my posts showing up for you? If you don't mind, would you let me know if you are getting them so I can attempt to fix the problem if there is one. Thanks!!!

No comments: