CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Well...

I want to post.... but I have nothing to write about.

This week has been a long, hard week. I'm in some pain from the pregnancy so I haven't been doing much lately (so don't come to my house because it is a mess, but it is too hard on me to really clean it right now). So the girls and I are just being homebodies and watching movies and playing at home (and trying to clean a little each day). I'm hoping to feel better ASAP so we can do some fun things together and maybe I'll have something worth blogging about then. :)

Hope you all have a great weekend.....

2 comments:

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

well your life is anything but boring!! I love keeping up with it all on your blog:)) esp since I have been sick and can not see anyone:(( do not worry about yourhouse, it will alwasy be there:) sometimes I wish it wouldn't, but clenaing will wait for when ever we decide to do it:((( may Jared will do it while you at your mothers:) if Iw as well I would help:) hugs

Elaina Weaver said...

Okay so for some reason my blog hasn't been showing your updates in my blog list. I've been thinking that you were absent big time from the blog world. Like a month long absent. Glad to see you are still blogging. And oh my, L is getting so big!!