CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday...

That's today.... Monday! We had a good weekend overall. We were able to pick out the perfect bed for Big Sis! I cannot wait to get it!


I have struggled all weekend with something that has been bugging me.... It is definitely one of those things that I have to let go but that is ALWAYS easier said than done. As always, the message at church yesterday had a few points that were right on point with my issues. So I'm doing better.... still working on it though.

We were able to have lunch with our dear friends and it is always a blessing to be with them. Our girls LOVE them and they love our girls. We can't wait until things slow down for them so we can see them more often!

Last night, the hubs and I took the girls out to dinner. It was one of those dinners where the craziest things went wrong. There were many times during dinner where J and I looked at each other and just started cracking up. I never thought 4 years ago that this is where we would be.... eating dinner with our children, trying to catch plates of bread as they slide to the floor, and wondering at the end of dinner why neither of us ordered the milkshake that we both wanted. That's why I gave up planning my life a long time ago.... I'll plan my days - you better believe it! But I try not to plan my life. God's plans are so much better than mine anyways!

Overall, it was a good weekend. My sweet husband fixed our fence that washed down in the flood, we spent some great time together as a family, and we got to make some good memories!

Today started a little rough, but I have a good feeling that after naptime things will be much better!


Happy Monday Y'all!!! Hope you have a wonderful start to your week.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Monday, girl! Looking forward to seeing pics of the girl's room!

Love you!