CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just a few things...

Just a few things I don't want to forget...

I love stealing kisses from my girls. 
I love sweet baby breath.
I love the way Peyton is learning to sing with the radio. 
I love how Laila has to go to bed with her blanket and TWO pacis (which she calls "pass-a-pacis")
I love how Mika is starting to smile. 
I love how I could watch my babies sleep forever.... will that ever get old?

Every time you ask Laila what she wants to eat she says Mac and Cheese.
Peyton thinks she is a Mini Me and I frequently hear her disciplining her baby dolls (and her sisters). 
Mika likes to grab hold of my shirt or my finger when I'm holding her... I love this. 
Laila is starting to throw fits - for some crazy reason I'm finding her methods hilarious! 
Peyton is constantly surprising me with her intelligence. 
Mika has sweet little brown eyebrows - my only baby to have dark eyebrows!

It really is the little things that give life so much meaning. At the end of every day (even the hard days) I have so many things to be thankful for and to be happy about. I'm blessed beyond belief!

2 comments:

Elaina Weaver said...

Beautiful post!

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

awh....poor laila......I was thinking the other day I wish I oculd just do that and throw a fit:))) that would feel so good:)