CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Play Group

Yesterday we went to our first play group. I've been needing some activities for my girls since it is hard on me to go many places with all three of them. So I talked to my S-I-L and we got some other moms involved and we now have a little play group.

We went to Chick-Fil-A yesterday and it was so much fun! P had a blast playing in the playroom. L enjoyed munching on fries and fruit and chatting with Jill and me. It was just a good time all around. I even took my camera... of course I was too preoccupied keeping up with my girls to take pictures. :)

On a different note, we are in the process of making some big decisions so if I'm Blog Absent for a while it is because I'm dealing with that. Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Alex and I were just talking about how sweet Amelia's breath is on Sunday! When exactly does it stop being sweet? :)