CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Released...

I went to my doctor today and she released me to go back to "normal".

What does this mean?? Well it means that I have to start working out now :( and I have to be more careful what I eat so I can get rid of my squishy-ness.

It also means I can officially hold my big girls again (but between us, I've been doing that already - my days aren't complete unless I've held my babies some).

It means some other things, but I won't go into that. :)

And who can believe I've had 3 blog posts this week?  What is going on? I'm a little proud of myself.

Tomorrow morning I take my baby in for her one month check-up.... has this not been the fastest month EVER? I can't believe that little stinker is a month old. I'm hoping we have a good check-up tomorrow and everything looks good with Mika Lynn. Maybe I'll even get a chance to post about it!

Have a Happy Friday (tomorrow)!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I know I'm impressed!! Love seeing a new post from you. :)